- what data we collect;
- how and why we collect it;
- when and why we share it;
- your rights; and
Plain note that we may modify or amend this privacy statement from time to time. We will notify you appropriately when we make changes to this privacy statement and we will amend the revision date at the top of this page. We do however encourage you to review this statement periodically so as to be always informed about how we are processing and protecting your personal information.
What Data Do We Collect?
- When you create an account with us (your “Account”), we may ask for your personal data (such as email address, city and birthday) for offers, notifications, etc.
- To sign in to your Account, we may request your account login details, such as your username and password.
- We may also need to collect and process personal information about you including your address and contact details such as your telephone number.
- Upon placing an order with us, we will ask you for your delivery address and payment details. We do not hold your payment details, and these are processed by third parties.
- We may collect information about your online purchases.
- We may automatically collect non-personal and non-identifying information about you (such as the type of browser you use, or where you were redirected to our site from). This information cannot identify you. It is only used to make our website more effective.
- You have the right to revoke consent at any time, or ask that we amend, delete or share it with you. If this is possible, we will happily oblige.
How and Why Do We Collect Data?
- We use personal data to make our products and services available to you. We need to process your personal data so that we can manage your customer account and provide you with our products and/or services and information.
- We collect and process personal data so that we may monitor how the website are used in order to detect and prevent fraud, other crimes and the misuse of services. This reassures us that you can safely use our website.
- We may contact you about our products and services by email or social media, if you so choose, so that we may to provide clarification or assistance in response to your communications or in order to provide you with information relating to the website.
- If you do not want us to contact you, this will not affect your ability to order products or ask us questions.
- We will only collect process your personal data if you have given us your express consent for such collection or processing.
- We will not keep your personal data for longer than you want. Our policy is to keep data for up to ten (10) years in accordance with current law. We may keep it for longer than 10 years if we cannot delete it for legal, regulatory or technical reasons, but this is not the norm.
When and Why Do We Share Data?
- We might share your data with service providers in relation with technology services, processing payments and delivery orders.
- We do not sell your data or otherwise share it for any reason other than carrying out the services provided by our website and company.
- We reserve the right to share your data if the law or a relevant authority requires us to share it, or if we need to do so to exercise or defend our legal rights.
- We are committed to not disclosing any personal information without your consent unless we are legally entitled or obliged to do so.
- We are also committed to protecting and maintaining your privacy. We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption. We also enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files to keep this data safe. We only authorize access to employees who need it to carry out their job responsibilities. Please be aware however that we cannot guarantee the security of any personal data that you transfer over the internet to us.
What are your rights?
- You may request access to a copy of your personal data held by us and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- You may request a correction or erasure of your personal data held by us.
- You may object to the use of your data for anything other than a specific transaction.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time.
- The law gives you many rights in relation to your data. You may contact us for further information.
Cookies and other similar technologies
- Cookies allow our site to remember your preferences and the contents of your shopping basket when you return to our website. They also help us understand how our website is being used and if certain platforms have a problem.
- Some cookies are necessary so you should not disable these if you want to be able to use all the features of our website. You can disable other cookies but this may affect your shopping experience.
- Cookies automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognized by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer the Site and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. Your IP address is also logged when you make a purchase as a fraud prevention measure required by the payment gateway.
To exercise any of your rights, or if you have any other questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively see the Contact Us page on this website.